It is currently 18 May 2024, 19:57

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Pazmanjacha aff / destro lock 

Name: Pazmanjacha
Race Undead
Level & Class: 90 /warlock
Played Time (/played) (Both for your current level and total): 60 days
Professions: herb and tailoring

Your real life age: 20
Your name and nationality (share if you like ): Matija and Croatian

WoW in general:
Any references? People you know who are in Excession/met in-game (and tell them to post after your application to convince us ): Niope do not know anyone

Your previous guilds in WoW: group two group tnt that i have activly raided with here ok korgall and on ragnaros melees can't spell

Your reasons for leaving those guilds: well i changed the realm cuz melees can't spell fell apart on ragnaros came here cuz i had many friends playing here started to raid with them but all of the guild's strated to slack a bit and caceling raids and i don't like that so i left

Sort the following activities in the order of your preference:
- PvE 1
- PvP 2
- Crafting/Harvesting 3
- Leveling Alts 4

Tell us something about yourself (impress us! We like people with a good sense of humor): well my name is Matija I am from zagreb croatia playin wow for bout 6-7 years now i am a student of economics here in zagreb i work a part time job as a waiter at a night club in my spare time i playe wow and that is about it not much going on with me hh i like to get stoned from time to time and or drunk and that is basicly it

Your reasons for wanting to join us/ambitions as a player (hardcore raider/casual raider/casual player/pvp player): well i currently don't have a raidng spot at group two and the guild started to fall apart so i am looking for a guild to raid with i would say that i am a semi hardcore player

Spec you will be raiding as: afflliction since it is the best dps solution atm will change depending on dps loss/gain
Your offspec (if you think it to be useful): destro maybe for bursting stuff

Gear Link (from official wow-armory site or from other sites that evaluate your gear): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... cha/simple

Former experience in end game raiding (including classic/tbc/wotlk): i started to raid durning the end of wotlk and as for end game content durning cata while i was on ragnaros in melees can't spell we got a few server top 5 kills and were ranked as a 3rd guild on our realm

Your raiding availability (Do you have school/work that can sometimes get in the way of raiding?): yes only sunday sometimes i will have to work

Please write down how frequent you can attend the raids at the following days and which times at those days you are able to raid:
Monday: from 18:00 till the end of the raid
Thursday: 18:00 till the end of the raid
Sunday: 18:00 till the end of the raid if i will be working then i probebly can't raid :S

We will use Ventrillo as means of communications during raids. Are you able to use it? yes

Are you able/willing to re-spec to appropriate PvE-specs for guild raids (yes/no)? yes

Done? Cool! You can do a /who Excession and send a /w to any of our online members. Just tell them you filled out an application. They will poke an officer for you
Awsome :D

12 Nov 2012, 17:13
guildmaster

hello!

having a full blue gear and no pandaria reps don't really help with the intent of raiding like you claimed.

thanks for your interest but i'll respectfully decline.

good luck.

15 Nov 2012, 23:19
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]