Name: Monoko
Race: undead
Level & Class: lvl 100 Fury warrior
Played Time : tot 72 days ,21 hours , 56 min on lvl 5 days , 5 hours , 26 min
Professions: liberalism/ mining

Your real life age:28
Your name and nationality : Israeli/russian

WoW in general:

Any references? People you know who are in Excession/met in-game : I dont know any one from Excession

Your previous guilds in WoW: Karadon

Your reasons for leaving those guilds: the guild was new and they did some raids but now it isn't active and i was mostly online alone

Sort the following activities in the order of your preference:
- PvE
- PvP
- Leveling Alts
- Crafting/Harvesting

Tell us something about yourself : my name is Alex Im on my thread year in steady in plastic engineering

my hobis are raiding in real life (Suzuki sv650 ) mma and wow

Your reasons for wanting to join us/ambitions as a player: hardcore raider/casual raider the game is different from the classic one i will like to join Eccession as it is one of the oldest guild in the server i think i can contribute to the guild im an active player that helps if needed im eager to lorne new ways to play on my warrior and be apart of a good guild and
Of course start raiding again

For those who apply as raiders:

Spec you will be raiding as: fury

Your offspec (if you think it to be useful): Arms

Gear Link : http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/player/eu/kor'gall/monoko

Former experience in end game raiding (including classic/tbc/wotlk): playing wow sens 2004 on monoko in koragal be twine 2006 to 2009 i want Abiliy to play
i was in the army as an Israeli reneger in 2010 played on monoko casually to lvl 80 and stopped until 2014
in 2014 started playing in vanilla server after getting pre-raid gear got to Deprofundis the guild ranked first in the server it is a hardcore raiding guild did full contact MC ONY BWL NAX have t3 rouge t1 warror we head 4 raids a week after finishing all contact i got back to monoko but im active in the forum and in contact whit some DP players

Your raiding availability (Do you have school/work that can sometimes get in the way of raiding?):nothing is in the way of raidng its my trophy

Please write down how frequent you can attend the raids at the following days and which times at those days you are able to raid:
Monday: from 6 pm
Thursday: from 6 pm
Sunday: from 6 pm

We will use Ventrillo as means of communications during raids. Are you able to use it? yes im able

Are you able/willing to re-spec to appropriate PvE-specs for guild raids (yes/no)? im able and wiling to re-spec if needed

tnx for your time

monoko [smilie=assassin.gif]

18 Sep 2015, 18:43
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]