It is currently 18 May 2024, 19:57

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Purplesleepy Application 

Your character
Name:Purplesleepy or Vampirus
Race Undead and Bloodelf
Level & Class: warlock 75 and paladin 70
Played Time (/played) (Both for your current level and total): alot just arrived back after time away Benedice needs my love
Professions: Warlock Herbalism and Tailor, Pala Alchemy and cannot remember

Your real life age: 37
Your name and nationality (share if you like ): English

WoW in general:
Benedice was in Pheonix legion with me and I beleive I did frequent this guild in 2008

Your previous guilds in WoW:as above

Your reasons for leaving those guilds: guild died and I quit to become a dad :)

Sort the following activities in the order of your preference: all of the below
- PvE
- PvP
- Crafting/Harvesting
- Leveling Alts

Tell us something about yourself (impress us! We like people with a good sense of humor): Im bene favourite lock ever well maybe not his favourite I come a close joint 200 :)

Your reasons for wanting to join us/ambitions as a player (hardcore raider/casual raider/casual player/pvp player): looking to get back into active guild with ppl to do dungeons and raid

For those who apply as raiders:

Spec you will be raiding as: dest atm looking at options since things changed
Your offspec (if you think it to be useful):

Gear Link (from official wow-armory site or from other sites that evaluate your gear): send me link but its not pretty yet at lvl 75 my 70 gear still in place

Former experience in end game raiding (including classic/tbc/wotlk): did molten core and blackwing lair(may not be right name) and did some raids in TBC with Bene

Your raiding availability (Do you have school/work that can sometimes get in the way of raiding?): aslong as its not before 8pm GMT Im game any day

Please write down how frequent you can attend the raids at the following days and which times at those days you are able to raid:
Monday: 8pm GMT
Thursday:8pm GMT
Sunday: 8pm GMT

We will use Ventrillo as means of communications during raids. Are you able to use it? need to get a mic but sure

Are you able/willing to re-spec to appropriate PvE-specs for guild raids (yes/no)? certainly aslong as I can still kill stuff :)

Done? Cool! You can do a /who Excession and send a /w to any of our online members. Just tell them you filled out an application. They will poke an officer for you

26 Feb 2016, 22:05
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]