It is currently 18 May 2024, 19:29

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Syther Application 

Name: syther
Race: Undead
Level & Class: 100/warrior
Played Time (/played) (Both for your current level and total): 9 days, 15 hours, 3 minutes, 24 seconds / 2 days 18 hours 53 minutes 48 seconds
Professions: Blacksmithing 651/ Mining 700
Your real life age: 18
Your name and nationality (share if you like ): The names Steven and I live in the good old land of England the land of tea, crumpets and horrible teeth

I've been playing quite casually since ggod Wotlk but would like to start the raiding side in legion. In general i'd say I'm a competent Wow player (Aka. i will not stand in the fire), with an understanding of melee and ranged fighting having a range of level 100 characters (warlock, warrior, paladin, mage, druid) which i really enjoy playing.

Any references? People you know who are in Excession/met in-game (and tell them to post after your application to convince us ): nope, I'm a loner and a hermit, The one guild I'm in was just because a friend owned it and we used to do dungeons and scenarios back in Mop when we had friends who played, now I'm just there for the level 25 perks

Your previous guilds in WoW: Nadir

Your reasons for leaving those guilds: Looking for an active raiding guild

Sort the following activities in the order of your preference:
- PvE
- Crafting / Harvesting
- Leveling Alts
- PvP
Please don't ask me to do PvP I'm more useless than a dry sponge at PvP
Tell us something about yourself (impress us! We like people with a good sense of humor): I'm an acting student and write black comedies looking for writing to be my profession (this makes me not just a drama queen but a confusing drama queen who uses big words), I've climbed multiple mountains in the UK like Snowdon and Ben Nevis and was a stage comedian for a year or so but dropped it last year to study acting.

Your reasons for wanting to join us/ambitions as a player (hardcore raider/casual raider/casual player/pvp player): my current ambition is to just try out raiding see how I handle it and probably dedicate an ungodly amount of hours into throwing my face at the number wall that is raid bosses.

Spec you will be raiding as: Fury
Your offspec (if you think it to be useful): N/A

Gear Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... her/simple

Former experience in end game raiding (including classic/tbc/wotlk): none unless you count LFR which I don't because only filthy casuals play that and wait a minute...

Your raiding availability: as said before I'm a student but I do it during college horus as I have no firends to talk to. Jesus I'm a saddo.

Raid times

Monday: it's a no go Jim unless you start at about 7pm london time and end at 10pm
Thursday: 2pm onwards I'm good for the rest of the night
Sunday: all day I do nothing it's my one day off from everything

We will use Ventrillo as means of communications during raids. Are you able to use it? No Problem

Are you able/willing to re-spec to appropriate PvE-specs for guild raids (yes/no)? Yes

Thanks for the read hope to hear from you soon.

23 May 2016, 02:12
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]