It is currently 18 May 2024, 19:07

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Candzy Death Knight! Unholy and green as hell 

Name: Candzy
Race: Troll
Level & Class: lvl 104 (currently, soon 110 xD) Death Knight
Played Time (/played) (Both for your current level and total): Total = 8 days and 50 min. Current lvl = 1.5 hour,
Professions: Engineering 323 / Mining 20

Your real life age: 18
Your name and nationality (share if you like ): William / Denmark

Any references? People you know who are in Excession/met in-game (and tell them to post after your application to convince us ):
I currently dont know anything about this guild, but have been maining a alliance warrior (OMG Alliance scum, i know). This guild seemed really legit and serious, which is why I want to join.

Your previous guilds in WoW:
Do not remember my current guild, because I have had a pause since WoD and in the mean time the guild was abandon.

Your reasons for leaving those guilds:

Sort the following activities in the order of your preference:
- PvE
- Crafting/Harvesting
- Leveling Alts
- PvP

Tell us something about yourself (impress us! We like people with a good sense of humor):
wondered what to write in this space, but realised that im kinda weird IRL xD. "Insert humor".

Your reasons for wanting to join us/ambitions as a player (hardcore raider/casual raider/casual player/pvp player):
Im currently what would be known as a casual raider (mostly LFR) but going places!
Active as fuck, to a stadie that you will think that i dont have a real life.. Ok to be real i might not have xD THAT A JOKE. OR IS IT?...

Done? Cool! You can do a /who Excession and send a /w to any of our online members. Just tell them you filled out an application. They will poke an officer for you

25 Feb 2017, 00:55
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]